Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Daughter Of The Moon With Yellow Hair

By the shores of Chickamauga,
By the splashing vision water,
Of the Tennessee that shining
There enfolds the Chattanooga,
Shines my little big Nokomis,
Splashing in the splashy vision,
Shines my little baby water,
Stomping puddles in the moonbeams,
Stomping puddles in the sunshine,
Daughter of the moon with yellow hair.

In the rain I see her dancing,
Laughing in the laughing laughwind,
Lily of the moon and sunshine,
Lilith of the shining water,
In the sunny sunlight playing
Where the heart that hearts the heartbeat
Sings the knowsong that is knowing
As it knocks the water of her body.

Hear the singing of my singing,
I who came to be your father.
Know that many came before you,
Daughter of the daughter of the
Daughter of the daughter of the
Moon that shiny shines in shining water
Where you play.

What is there to fear my hushling
When the spirit world protects you
With the passing of your mothers
When so many shadows walk your way?

The path you walk was walked before you
So go my little shining water.
Go my little big Nokomis
By the shores of Chickamauga.
Go my yellow haired Nokomis,
My daughter of the daughters of the moon.

Sing the world a world of worldshine.
Sing the world a song of longsong.
Shine like shiny shining water,
My young Nokomis shining water dream.

Go into the world. Be vocal!
Make your singing song of raindrops!
Cast your voice upon the water,
Make each thunderword a wordbolt
Daughter of the moon with yellow hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment